January 19, 2012

Fitspiration


I love it when a new Athleta catalog arrives in my mailbox. As I have mentioned before, the catalog not only showcases the latest in workout gear, their models serve as inspiration to get off the couch and do something! Now if only I could shake this stupid sinus stuff I have been plagued with I could actually get back to a kick butt workout routine.

I am glad to see they got my favorite model Monica Carlson back!

How fun (and challenging) does this look?

Bring on the sun and hot weather!

Fast feet!

Loving on this skort.

And yes, this is the wallpaper on my phone, what better inspiration to get up and do!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nothing beats exercising in hot summer weather. I love the sun hitting my body when I run.

Related Posts with Thumbnails