October 11, 2011

Catching Up on My "Stack"








Yes friends, my stack of magazines still lingers. I must admit that I am cutting down on my subscriptions, regardless I still have plenty of good reads. One magazine that continues to surprise me is Better Homes and Gardens. This was the first magazine I think I ever subscribed too, back in college. I could not wait to get out of the dingy college housing we had and into a "home" that I could decorate in my style.



Over the years I subscribed to BHG off and on and more recently only subscribed because I received a killer offer of something like 1 year for $5. I also get all the high end shelter magazines to drool over but as of late, in my opinion, BHG has been on target as far as style goes, less DIY and more designer like features.

Case in point is this home featured in the September issue, designed by Tia Zoldan. Tia, you have a new fan.





I found this picture of the same room from somebody's personal photograph (attending a baby shower in the home). I like to see the difference between real life styling vs. professional styling for photo shoots.






LOVE this kitchen eating nook!






Tia also has a blog and interior design site. Here are a few of my favorite looks from her portfolio.





I love the layers, artwork and non-matchy-matchy look of this room.






LOVE this kitchen that was also featured in one of the High Glass eMags.

1 comment:

Splendid Sass said...

Love Tia's work. I am still drooling over her black farmtable from forever ago!
Thanks for shaing.
Teresa
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails