August 4, 2011

Catalog Shopping




Here are some finds I tagged in the latest Grandinroad catalog. What do you think? When I get a catalog or find a website that does not have a local retailer in my area I heavily depend on customer reviews posted on the website. How do you evaluate something you have never physically put your hands on? I am also sure to review the company's return policy, just in case.




I think these little mirrors look great grouped together










I am almost sure I posted this before, but I think this fireplace screen is perfection






If I was in the market for new barstools, I would definitely consider these






And we could all use a little more organization, why not make it stylish






1 comment:

Splendid Sass said...

Love the totes!
Thanks for sharing, Carrie.
Teresa
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails