April 26, 2011

In Bloom

My favorite flower of all time has to be the hydrangea. I came across this page in the recent issue of Southern Living. Now if only I could get these blooms to grow in my hard soil. Le sigh.


Splendid Sass said...

Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. They make such gorgeous arrangements.
Hope all is well with you.

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I am with you on both accounts. :) My favorite flower is certainly a hydrangeas - especially the white ones, but it is so tough to grow them where I live - almost too hot with not enough humidity. However, I still try, hope and cross my fingers every year. :)

I hope you are well. I always enjoy your tweets and staying in touch however we can. Here's to a great first week in May! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails