October 14, 2010

Looky Here!

Yes I am still alive and kicking friends. I have been busy to say the least, but I love it, keeps me on my toes. Last week I was in a training class for my full time job, let's just say it was not fun and kept me away from all my blog friends.
To catch you up to speed on what has been going on lately, we did indeed sell the scoot to a gentleman that lives just down the road for us. Sniffle, I will miss the scoot but know we got rid of it for the right reasons. I also got a new car last Friday. No I was not looking for one but Kevin and I stopped at the new VW dealership here in Norman and we saw the new Tiguans (small SUV) which we had been eyeing since they came out this summer. Long story short, I traded my sporty red convertible for a sleek white SUV. I love it.




I also came across this picture in an email this morning and thought it was fitting. I don't know if it is the weather changing, my new workload or the 5:30 am bootcamps but I have not been in the best of moods lately. So this is an official notice to mood swings to take a hike, I am done with you!




Oh and did I mention we had an earthquake here in Norman yesterday? Was crazy. I was sitting at my desk drinking a most delicious cup of coffee when all of a sudden the walls started shaking, the pictures on my windowsill fell off and it sounded like a truck crashed into our building. Soon after we found out it was a 5.1 earthquake. Who knew.
So raise a cup of coffee in honor of finishing out the week with a glorious bang!

3 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Glad you love your new job. The car is perfect.
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I less upset abt the scoot, although Petunia is pretty pissed...But, I'm more upset that you got rid of my car I talked you into! Dude! LOL

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I wasn't sure which town you lived in in Oklahoma and had no idea you were at the epicenter. I'm happy to hear you and everything else is for the most part okay. How odd that all must have been.
Your need car looks lovely and it sounds like your real estate career will be keeping you busy. How exciting.
Enjoy your weekend and as always, but I have to say it again because it is very much appreciated - I love your comments. Thank you for taking the time to stop by when you have time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails