April 14, 2010

Running and Running and Running

Whew, the past few days have been a whirlwind, but I thrive in that kind of environment so I can't complain. It is almost the end of the year for Junior League so I have been very busy with those activities. My sorority alumnae club also has several events coming up that I am helping with. One of my best friends is going to have a baby boy any day. I am trying to plan a trip for my best friend in Ohio to come to visit. I am almost done with my real estate classes. The boy (my stepson) started his baseball season this week. My flower beds are in need of some flowers. I could go on and on but you get the picture.


Speaking of running, over the weekend I got new running shoes and have been slowly breaking them in all week. I have to admit that I am very out of shape when it comes to cardio so it has been a rough few mornings on my runs. Again, that is okay, I need the kick in the butt.


I am hosting a Junior League event at my home this evening and am looking forward to a sparkling clean house, good food and great company. Definitely stop by for a glass of wine and girl time. Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails